The Nature of Racial and Ethnic Relationships in the U.S. Today
Create a PowerPoint® Presentation of 9 to 12 slides. In the 2000 census, people of mixed-race were allowed to select more than one race for their racial category. This change reflected a national increase in: The acceptance of interracial couples The number of interracial relationships (formal and informal) The number of individuals who identify with two or more races
Consider how does this change reflect racial and ethnic diversity in the US, racial tolerance and the future of race relationships in the U.S.
Include in the presentation: An introductory and conclusion slide Graphics References, including at least four references beyond the textbook (they can be others from the class). Extensive speaker notes
Submit your slide presentation to the Assignment Files tab.
Need Other Tutorials For SOC 262 ?
You may click on the links below to go to respective tutorial. · SOC 262 Week 1 Assignment ( Definition of Race )
· SOC 262 Week 2 Assignment ( Discrimination, Prejudice, Racism, and Stereotyping )
· SOC 262 Week 2 Assignment ( White Privilege and Colorism )
· SOC 262 Week 3 Assignment ( Native American Group )
· SOC 262 Week 3 Assignment ( Student Autobiography Worksheet )
· SOC 262 Week 4 Assignment ( The Latino Hispanic Ethnic Group )
· SOC 262 Week 5 Assignment ( Asian-Americans )
· SOC 262 Week 5 Assignment ( The Nature of Racial and Ethnic Relationships in the U.S. Today )